SIGMA 2-6 Compact Centrifuge
The 2-6 and 2-6E compact bench-top laboratory centrifuge from Sigma is perfect for any laboratory where space for equipment is at a premium. This is one of the worlds smallest swing-out centrifuges with many bucket options covering standard tubes. The difference between the Sigma 2-6 and 2-6E (the E stands for Economy) is an imbalance sensor.
- Laboratory centrifuge for small and middle sample sizes.
- Spincontrol Easy
- Illuminated symbol keys start, stop, lid open
- Brushless drive practically maintenance-free.
- Speed pre-selection up to 3.900 rpm.
- Low speed operation from 100 rpm possible.
- Double lid locking device with latches
- Automated opening of lid; switchable.
- Audible alarm; switchable.
- No need to open the casing for emergency lid lock release
- Window in the centrifuge lid for external speed calibration
- Produced according to national and international safety regulations (e.g. IEC 1010).
|10223||Sigma 2-6 Compact Centrifuge (230 V, 50/60 Hz) – With imbalance sensor|
|10208||Sigma 2-6E Compact Centrifuge (230 V, 50/60 Hz)|
Rotors & Accessories for the SIGMA 2-6 centrifuge
Rotors For Sigma 2-6E/2-6 Centrifuges
Accessories For Sigma 2-6E/2-6 Centrifuges
Technical Specifications of the Sigma 2-6E/2-6 Centrifuge