Annealing, Hardening and Brazing Furnaces N 7/H – N 61/H
Nabertherm N 7/H – N 61/H
To withstand harsh use in the laboratory, e.g. when heat-treating metals, robust insulation with light refractory bricks is necessary. The N 7/H – N 61/H models are a perfect fit to solve this problem. The furnaces can be extended with a variety of accessories, like annealing boxes for operation under protective gas, roller guides, or a cooling station with a quenching bath. Even high-performance applications like the annealing of titanium in medical applications can be implemented without the use of expensive and complicated annealing systems.
- Tmax 1280 °C
- Three-sided heating from both sides and the floor
- Heating elements on support tubes ensure free heat radiation and a long service life
- Floor heating protected by heat-resistant SiC plate
- Multilayer insulation with high-quality lightweight refractory bricks in the furnace chamber
- Exhaust opening in the side of the furnace, or on back wall of furnace in the N 31/H models and higher
- Models N 7/H – N 17/HR are designed as tabletop models
- Stand included with model N 31/H and up
- Parallel swinging door which opens downward, or upward upon request
¹Heating only between two phases
Write a review of Annealing, Hardening and Brazing Furnaces N 7/H – N 61/H
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.