ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
B Medical Systems Medical Refrigerators
- Temperature range 4°C to 15°C
- Safety door lock (with 2 keys) and key-operated power switch ON/OFF (with 2 keys)
- 7’’ full touchscreen display
- Power indicator light and digital temperature indicator (display: 0.1 digits)
- Automatic switch-off of the evaporator fans when the door opens
- Self-contained alarm system with integrated battery takes over the alarm function and temperature value measurements in case of system failure for at least 48 hours
- Acoustic and visual alarm signal in case of temperature alarm and system failure
- Safety thermostat prevents dropping of the temperature below +2°C
- Door opening alarm (visual / acoustic
- Designed and tested for climatic class SN (ambient temperature range +10°C to +32°C) [for MP models]
- Designed and tested for climatic class SN / ST (ambient temperature range +10°C to +38°C) [for ML models]
- Interior made from stainless steel
Medical Refrigerators for the safe storage of laboratory and pharmaceutical preparations at cold temperatures between +4°C and +15°C with multiple safety features developed as a result of 40 years of experience in refrigeration technology.
Integrated B Medical Systems multi-function electronics; with easy access in the door level; offers alarms, central alarm system, set point security, battery backup, full display and many other control features; compatible with °B Connected monitored solution for data monitoring and recording.
High quality stainless steel, certified antibacterial, for better longevity and easy hygiene control.
Special Features: Control of storage temperature and documentation of temperature changes can - depending on the application - be carried out via an optional integrated temperature recorder (in the form of a circular chart recorder) or via the optional DCU, through the Monitoring & Visualization Software °B Connected • Full compatibility of inner modules and rails, no need to buy new racks, you can keep racks previously used in different ML/MP models • MP models are equipped with triple insulating glass door (anti-mist) for quick check and pre-selection of the refrigerator’s content.
|Part Number||ML 670 SG||ML 1430 SG||MP 670 SG||MP 1430 SG|
|Gross / Net volume (l)||670 / 615||1430 / 1395||670 / 615||1430 / 1395|
|Set temperature (Preset)||+5°C|
|Set temperature (setting range) can be adjusted in steps of 0.1°C||+4°C to 15°C||+5°C to 15°C|
|Temperature cold / warm alarm limit||+2°C / +8°C|
|Hold over time (+5°C to +10°C)||120min||85min||60min||50min|
|Climate class (ambient temperature range)||SN / ST (+10°C to +38°C)||SN (+10°C to +32°C)|
|External dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||2050x710x910||2050x1441x910||2050x710x910||2050x1441x910|
|Inner dimensions (HxWxD) (mm)||1544x560x707||1544x1291x707||1544x560x707||1544x1291x707|
|Net weight with standard equipment (kg)||152||244||172||285|
|Supply voltage (V)||220 - 240|
|Energy consumption (kWh/24h)||1.1||1.9||1.5||2.5|
|Heat emission (Kcal/h)||31||48||44||73|
|Compressor running time (%)||16||20||22||30|
|Noise level (dB(A)) (at 1m height & 1m distance||47||50||47||50|
Write a review of B Medical Systems Medical Refrigerators
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.