Biochrom EZ Read 2000 Microplate Reader
EZ Read 2000 is the best choice for laboratories that require a microplate reader that can be used for a range of absorbance applications. This versatile microplate reader is capable of measuring samples in many different microplate formats: 12-, 24-, 48- and 96-well plates. The EZ Read 2000 uses tuneable wavelength scanning so that any wavelength can be chosen from 340nm up to 800nm. The EZ Read 2000 is PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software for data acquisition and analysis.
Galapagos for EZ Read Software
- Galapagos for EZ Read Software makes ‘Click and drag’ approach makes usability a key feature.
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting
- So easy you won’t need to export your data into Excel.
- Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
Key Features of EZ Read 2000
- No need for filters! Monochromator optics for measurements from 340 nm to 800 nm enables a wide range of assays to be performed
- Automatic calibration of single channel optical system with self-check and for precision measurements
- Shaking ensures complete mixing of solutions, cells to stay in suspension and colored solutions to be homogenized
- Wavelength scanning for contamination detection, peak absorbance detection and product formation studies
- 12-, 24, 48- and 96-well microplates with standard ANSI SBS footprints can be used for flexible applications
- Real-time reference measurement channel for the improved accuracy
- Absorbance measurements: ELISA, protein quantitation, cell proliferation and cell survival assays
- Enzyme kinetic measurements requiring automatic readings at timed intervals
- Wavelength scanning to determine sample purity
- Cell-based assays requiring shaking to maintain cells in solution
- Assays measuring the changes of absorbance of NADH at 340nm
- Contamination detection, peak absorbance detection and product formation using scanning across a range of
|Lamp Source||Tungsten Halogen|
|Measurement Range||0-3.2 OD|
|Reproducibility/Precision||0.8% and 0.005 OD from 0.10-2.0 OD at 450 nm|
|Accuracy||0.5% and 0.005 OD from 0.1-1.0 OD at 450 nm; 1.0% and 0.010 OD from 1.0-2.0 OD at 450 nm|
|Plate Types||12, 24, 48 and 96-well plates with standard ANSI/SBS footprint|
|Data Output||Export to PC, PC Control|
|Detection System||2 silicon diodes: one for measurement, one for reference|
|Reading Speed||35 seconds|
|Shaking||Linear shaking in 4 modes|
|Linearity||0.5% and 0.005 OD from 0.10-1.0 OD at 492 nm 1.0% and 0.010 OD from 1.0-2.0 OD at 492 nm|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Requirement||90-250 V, 50/60 Hz, 65VA|
|Validation||Optional Asys Check plate with WINQC software|
|Wavelength Reproducibility (+/-)||n/a|
|Wavelength Accuracy (+/-)||3.0 nm|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||27 x 43 x 24 cm|
|Mode of Operation||PC Control|
|Analysis Software||Galapagos Software|
Write a review of Biochrom EZ Read 2000 Microplate Reader
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.