ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Biochrom EZ Read 400 Microplate Reader
The EZ Read 400 is a simple and robust microplate reader that is an ideal choice for laboratories which require a workhorse instrument for their routine absorbance assays.
The EZ Read 400 is available in two applictions-focussed models: EZ Read 400 ELISA is a dedicated ELISA reader, the EZ Read 400 Research offers versatility by extending its applications capacity to measuring total protein, cell proliferation assays as well ELISA assays.
The EZ Read 400 microplate readers are PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software created by Biochrom to simplify data acquistion and analysis.
Galapagos for EZ Read Software
- Create new plate layouts
- Add multiple assays to a plate
- Add multiple plates per analysis
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting
- Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
- So easy you won't need to export your data into Excel.
EZ Read 400 ELISA and EZ Read 400 Research
- Measures flat, round and v-bottomed 96-well microplates and stripwells with standard ANSI SBS footprints are measured
- Accurate measurements ensured by automatic lamp calibration prior to each reading
- USB 2.0 PC connection
- Interference filters for wavelength selection
- Visible range (400-750nm)
|Lamp Source||Tungsten Halogen|
|Measurement Range||0-3.3 OD|
|Reproducibility/Precision||0.25% at 1.0 OD at 450 nm|
|Accuracy||0.5% at 1.0 OD at 450 nm|
|Standard Filters||405, 450, 492, 620 nm|
|Plate Types||flat, round and v-bottomed 96-well plates|
|Data Output||Export to PC|
|Detection System||Single channel silicon photodiode|
|Reading Speed||25 seconds|
|Linearity||0.25% and 0.0025 OD from 0.1 -2.5 OD at 492 nm|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Requirement||External power supply: 100-240VAC; current rating 50/60 Hz, 1.5 A|
|Validation||Optional 2010 Checkplate with ArSWEP software|
|Wavelength Reproducibility (+/-)|
|Wavelength Accuracy (+/-)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||31.5 x 18.2 x 43.5 cm|
|Mode of Operation||PC Control|
|Analysis Software||Galapagos Software|
|Biochrom EZ Read 400 ELISA Microplate Reader with Galapagos for EZ Read Software||80-4001-40|
Write a review of Biochrom EZ Read 400 Microplate Reader
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.