Biochrom EZ Read 800 Plus Research Microplate Reader
The EZ Read 800 Plus is a fast and accurate microplate reader that is an ideal choice to keep up with a heavy workload in a busy high-throughput laboratory. The EZ Read 800 Plus microplate readers can be operated via a user interface or PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software. EZ Read 800 comes in two applications focused models: the EZ Read 800 Plus ELISA is a dedicated ELISA reader, the EZ Read 800 Plus Research offers versatilty by extending its applications capacity to measuring total protein and cell proliferation assays in additional to ELISA assays.
Galapagos for EZ Read Software's ‘click and drag' approach makes usability a key feature.
- Create new plate layouts
- Add multiple assays to a plate
- Add multiple plates per analysis
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting
- Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
- So easy you won't need to export your data into Excel.
EZ Read 800 Plus ELISA and EZ Read 800 Plus Research
- <5 seconds measurement of 96-well plate
- Measure flat, u-bottom, v-bottom 96-well plates with a standard ANSI/SBS footprint
- Four modes of shaking for complete mixing of solutions and best reproducibility
- Automatic calibration ensures measurement performance
- USB 2.0 PC connection
EZ Read 800 Plus User Interface
- Stores 120 methods and the results from 100 plates
- Thresholds, replicate and test verification formalae
- Standard curves including linear, point to point, cubic spline and 4-parameter
- Multiple languages including French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
|Lamp Source||Tungsten Halogen|
|Measurement Range||0-4.0 OD|
|Reproducibility/Precision||0.5% 0.1-2.5 OD|
|Accuracy||1% from 0.100-2.5 OD|
|Standard Filters||405, 450, 492 and 620nm for ELISA reader 405, 450, 492, 570, 595 and 620 for Research reader|
|Wavelength Range||400-750 nm|
|Plate Types||flat, round and v-bottomed 96-well plates|
|Data Output||Export to PC|
|Detection System||8 silicon photodiodes|
|Reading Speed||<5 seconds|
|Shaking||4 speed standard|
|Linearity||0.5% and 0.005 OD from 0.10-1.0 OD at 492 nm 1.0% and 0.010 OD from 1.0-2.0 OD at 492 nm|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Requirement||90-250V, 50/60 Hz, 80VA|
|Validation||Optional Asys Check plate with WINQC software|
|Wavelength Reproducibility (+/-)|
|Wavelength Accuracy (+/-)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||360x515x315 mm|
|Mode of Operation||Local control or PC-control|
|Analysis Software||Galapagos Software|
|Biochrom EZ Read 800 Plus Research Microplate Reader with Galapagos for EZ Read Software||80-4002-03|
Write a review of Biochrom EZ Read 800 Plus Research Microplate Reader
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.