Biochrom EZ Read LED Microplate Reader
The EZ Read LED microplate reader delivers fast and reliable measurement performance using LEDs coupled to high quality interference filters for light source and wavelength selection. Novel LED technology provides worry-free operation without compromising on measurement performance. THe EZ Read LED is PC-controlled using new, intuitive Galapagos software for data acquisition and analysis. A great choice for busy ELISA labs, EZ Read LED is also available as a UV version for measurements at 340nm.
Galapagos for EZ Read Software's ‘click and drag' approach makes usability a key feature.
- Create new plate layouts
- Add multiple assays to a plate
- Add multiple plates per analysis
- Easy to create new methods.
- Select only the data you want for data reporting
- Windows 7 & 8 compatibility as well as older Windows OS from XP.
- So easy you won't need to export your data into Excel.
EZ Read LED Microplate Reader:
- Measures one 96-well plate in 5 seconds
- Automatic calibration adn reference channel ensure measure performance
- Measures flat, u-bottom, v-bottom 96-well plates
|Measurement Range||0-4.0 OD|
|Reproducibility/Precision||0.5% and 0.005OD to 3.5OD|
|Accuracy||<=1% and 0.005 to 3.5OD|
|Standard Filters||405, 450, 492, 620nm LED|
|Wavelength Range||340- 900nm|
|Plate Types||flat, round and v-bottomed 96-well plates|
|Data Output||Export to PC|
|Detection System||8 silicon photodiodes|
|Reading Speed||5 Seconds|
|Shaking||4 speed standard|
|Linearity||0.5% and 0.005OD to 3.5OD|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Power Requirement||24VDC, 2.5A|
|Wavelength Reproducibility (+/-)|
|Wavelength Accuracy (+/-)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||360x515x315 mm|
|Mode of Operation||PC Control|
|Analysis Software||Galapagos Software|
Write a review of Biochrom EZ Read LED Microplate Reader
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.