ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Christ Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic -105°C Freeze Dryer - 4kg
Special system for safe freeze drying of organic samples containing solvents
The condenser temperature of the Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is –105 °C. The ice capacity is 4 kg.
The specialized system is available in two different packet configurations. Meets increased safety requirements for commonly flammable solvents.
Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic is available from 01.07.18.
Freeze drying is not only used for water-based materials. Typical examples include HPLC fractions with organic and inorganic solvents, such as acetonitrile, TFA and other alcohols, or other products with t-butanol, DMSO, etc.
Increased safety considerations require special system configurations:
- Safe: No sources of ignition, such as commonly used Pirani vacuum sensors
- Durable: High-quality materials for excellent chemical resistance, such as 316L stainless steel for the condenser, manifolds, drying chamber, and solvent-resistant seals
- High-performance: Internal condenser; most solvents are frozen or liquefied in the chamber at -105 °C
- Solvent-resistant hybrid vacuum pump (chemical-resistant membrane plus rotary vane pump)
- Connection for inertization during loading and defrosting
The Alpha 3-4 solvent packet is equipped with the user-friendly LSCbasic control system, for safe and successful freeze drying, day after day.
|Ice Condenser Capacity||4 kg|
|Ice Condenser Temperature||-105°C|
|Ice Condenser Performance||2.5 kg / 24 h|
|Dimensions of Base Model (WxHxD)||780 x 415 x 540 mm|
• Solvent-resistant materials
• Vacuum-chemical hybrid pump with filter
• Stainless steel vacuum hose
• Capacitive vacuum measurement probe
• Vacuum controller for reducing drying times by up to 40%
• Connection for inertization (e.g., for nitrogen)
• Drain valve
• Manifold with 12 chemical-resistant valves for flasks
|Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic|
• Max Capacity
• Max performance
• Temperature (approx.)
• Chamber Volume (approx.)
|2.5 kg / 24 h|
|Chiller Unit||1 x 0.52 kW / 1 x 0.75 kW|
|Refrigerant||CFC - Free|
|Dimensions of the base machine (WxHxD)||780 x 415 x 540|
|Weight (approx.)||80 kg|
|Noise Level in dB (A)||54|
|Elecrtical Connection||230 V / 50Hz|
• Ice Condenser (display)
• Product Using the Vapour Pressure Curve
• Serial Interface
The data provided refer to the base unit for ambient conditions of +10 °C to +25 °C. Subject to technical changes
Write a review of Christ Alpha 3-4 LSCbasic -105°C Freeze Dryer - 4kg
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.