ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Disposable Medical Face Masks – Type IIR
To assist our primary healthcare workers SciQuip has donated thousands of items of PPE to NHS hospitals, GP surgeries & care homes throughout the UK.
- EN 14683 Type IIR Face Masks
- BFE >98%
- MRI Safe
- Fluid Resistant
- Sterile (EO sterilized)
- 3-ply medical grade
- Non-Ferrous noseband
- Fully Certified & CE marked
- Pack of 50
- Next Day Delivery
- NHS Approved
Disposable sterile medical face mask, Type IIR Fluid Resistant with full 3-layer pleated design providing maximum protective face coverage whilst enabling unrestricted breathing.
A flexible, internal, non-ferrous polyethylene noseband runs the width of the mask allowing a closer, more comfortable fit, along with the soft feel ear loops. Sterile. High Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >98%.
EN 14683 Type IIR certified and CE registered.
These fluid resistant Type IIR surgical face masks are suitable for all clinical environments including MRI due to the non-ferrous fully adjustable noseband. These masks have been EO sterilised.
External layer: PP Spunbond non-woven
Middle layer: Melt-blown non-woven
Inner layer: Soft PE Spunbond non-woven
Adjustable Noseband: Non-Ferrous PE
Supplied to the NHS, Care Homes, Coronavirus Researchers & UNICEF
orders received before 13:00 should be delivered next working day
We are more than happy with both the product and customer service we have received!
The product is of good quality ensuring staff feel confident they are protected and safe, in the current climate, when wearing the masks. Our delivery arrived quickly and with no problems. We will be continuing to order from you in the future. (Posted on 29/09/2020)
- Great products both mask & full face visors, order well packed and next day delivery. Will continue to use this company, excellent service! (Posted on 13/08/2020)
We are very happy with the service from SciQuip & the quality of the masks.
We will order from you again! (Posted on 06/08/2020)
- We’re extremely pleased with the face masks we ordered and I was happy to pick them up. I would add on a personal note that you’re all personable and easy to deal with. And I like the idea of buying locally and supporting a local business, albeit one with a UK wide reputation (Posted on 03/08/2020)
- We’re extremely pleased with the face masks we ordered and I was happy to pick them up. I would add on a personal note that you’re all personable and easy to deal with. And I like the idea of buying locally and supporting a local business, albeit one with a UK wide reputation. (Posted on 03/08/2020)
A very helpful and efficient company, would highly recommend them.
Very supportive of voluntary NHS groups (Posted on 29/07/2020)
- They were recommened to me and being able to supply PPE equipment, which I needed for my job. Received the goods within 3 days of placing the order. (Posted on 24/07/2020)
- Excellent service and less expensive than some other suppliers. (Posted on 24/07/2020)
I wanted some PPE for my family , found the site , ordered what I needed .
It was an excellent price and was extremely well packaged and arrived within two days . This is an honest review , The customer service was beyond reproach , communication was fast , 100 % would recommend , Well done Sciquip you should be proud of yourselves. (Posted on 24/07/2020)
- Simply excellent - delivery is swift & communication excellent so you know exactly the status of your order. Two other friends had the same good experience. (Posted on 24/07/2020)
With the WHO recommending people over 60 and or with underlying health conditions wear medical grade face masks and not wanting to risk imports that could be substandard, I came across SciQuip Ltd during a internet search. They advised the correct mask and even offered a small discount.
Some will argue these masks should be kept for the NHS, but where there is a genuine need SciQuip will supply. Fast, efficient service too, I ordered today and expect delivery tomorrow. Highly recommend to anyone in the same situation due to Covid-19. (Posted on 24/07/2020)
- Have bought masks from this company and was very impressed with the quick reply I received as to which masks I should buy. Was kept updated at all stages and as I have blood cancer was offered discount code. Wonderful company and quick reply to emails (Posted on 24/07/2020)
- Ordered a box of masks, and was able to collect the same day and had delivery cost refunded. Excellent service (Posted on 24/07/2020)
Write a review of Disposable Medical Face Masks – Type IIR
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.