SciQuip Ltd in striving to help further the advances in scientific and clinical research together with supporting local business development does so in the knowledge that we all have a responsibility to the environment and future generations.
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of SciQuip’s values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business.
In this policy statement we commit our company to:
- Complying with all relevant environmental legislation, regulations and other requirements and approved codes of practice;
- Protecting the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air, and water;
- Seeking to keep wastage to a minimum and maximise the efficient use of materials and resources, recycling all materials whenever and wherever possible;
- Managing and disposing of all waste in a responsible manner;
- Providing training for our staff so that we all work in accordance with this policy and within an environmentally aware culture.
- Regularly communicating our environmental performance to our employees and other significant stakeholders.
- Developing our management processes to ensure that environmental factors are considered during planning and implementation;
- Monitoring and continuously improving our environmental performance through setting objectives and targets relating to our significant environmental impacts where feasibility allows.
The Managing Director and staff are fully accountable for the environmental policy and the company has in place a fully qualified management structure to ensure that all our legal and other environmental responsibilities are clearly defined and monitored.
Issue Date: 26th November 2014
Policy Review Date: 16th November 2016
Issue Level 2
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.