ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Flat Bottom Screw Cap Centrifuge Bottle – Teflon
We supply a complete range of centrifuge tubes and bottles to fit most manufacturers laboratory centrifuges. If you can not find what you are looking for please contact us on 01939 234 222 or contact us below..
- FEP bottle is ideal for low speed centrifugation of aggressive chemicals.
- Excellent for large volume lipid & phenol extractions, digestions & precipitations.
- Resists most acids, bases & organic solvents. Rated for temperatures from -100° to +150°c.
- Before autoclaving, just set closure on top of the bottle without engaging the threads.
- NOTE: FEP centrifuge bottle must be 100% full before use.
- Available in:
250ml volume Flat Bottomed (Pack of 1) – SQ-3127-0250
Write a review of Flat Bottom Screw Cap Centrifuge Bottle – Teflon
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.