ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
High-Temperature Furnaces HT with MoSi2 Heating Elements as Floor Models
HT 04/16 – HT 16/18
Due to their solid construction and compact stand-alone design, these high-temperature furnaces are perfect for processes in the laboratory where the highest precision is needed. Oustanding temperature uniformity and practical details set unbeatable quality benchmarks. For configuration for your processes, these furnaces can be extended with extras from our extensive option list.
- Tmax 1600 °C, 1750 °C, or 1800 °C
- High-quality molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2) heating elements
- Furnace chamber lined with first-class, durable fibre material
- Parallel swinging doors, chain-guided, allowing safe opening and closing without destruction of the fibre insulation. Positive closing of the door with a cam latch
- Type B thermocouple
- Furnace sizes from 4 to 450 liters, special sizes on request
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for product and furnace protection
- Floor reinforcement for support of heavy loads
- Exhaust air flap controlled manually or automatically for better ventilation of furnace chamber
- Fan for better ventilation of combustion chamber and for fast cooling of the furnace
- Protective gas connector and seal of furnace housing to allow purging of furnace with protective gasses
- Manual or automatic gas supply system
- Retort to improve the gastightness and to protect the furnace chamber against contamination
|Model||Tmax °C||Inner dimensions in mm||Volume in L||Outer dimensions in mm||Power kW||Electrical |
¹Heating only between two phases.
Write a review of High-Temperature Furnaces HT with MoSi2 Heating Elements as Floor Models
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.