ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Kern FKB Bench Scales
- Thanks to the high resolution of up to 360.000 points it is ideal for high-precision weighing in the industrial field
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of wire g/m, surface weight g/m², or else
- 1 Particularly practical: thanks to the large weighing ranges and compact dimensions, you can accurately weigh heavy loads in the most restricted of spaces. Useful for determining very small weight differences, such as, for example, gas wastage, abrasion of mechanical parts, rock samples, minerals, druses, silver etc.
- Backlit LCD display, digit height 18 mm
- Dimensions weighing surface, stainless steel, W×D 340×240 mm
- Dimensions housing W×D×H 350×390×120 mm
- Optional battery operation, 6×1.5 V Size C not included, operating time up to 40 h
- Net weight approx. 7 kg
- Permissible ambient temperature KERN FKB: 10 °C/40 °C KERN FKB-M: 10 °C/30 °C
Write a review of Kern FKB Bench Scales
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.