LAUDA Automatic Viscosity Measuring System PVS
The auto-sampler fills up to four viscometers in parallel with the same or different samples. A syringe draws up the sample from closed reservoirs which are mounted on a sample stand with optional thermostating capability. The syringe is automatically cleaned to prevent carry-over of a previous sample or cleaning solvent into the sample on test, a common danger with the more usual fixed tubing connections. The result is an appreciable improvement in reproducibility and accuracy. Before dosing the next sample, the VRM modules ensure thorough cleaning and drying of viscometers and dosing syringe. The sequence of the individual tests and the sample assignment are determined by the PC or can be conveniently set by the user.
- Automation of time-consuming, labour-intensive manual operations
- Very large sample throughput
- Daily capacity can be accurately predicted
- Automatic filling of up to four independently operating viscometers
- Automatic emptying and cleaning with up to two cleaning liquids
- Facility for mixed operation with two sample types dissolved in different media
- Operations controlled completely by PC
- Maximum safety in handling dangerous substances
|PVS control units PVS1||PVS 1/1....1/8|
|Max.number of places||1…8|
Write a review of LAUDA Automatic Viscosity Measuring System PVS
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.