Lauda Drop Tensiometer TVT 2
The LAUDA Drop volume tensiometer expands the options for measuring the dynamic surface tension and interfacial tension of liquids. In a unique process, the system can be controlled under Windows with minimum loading of the computer, even when multi-tasking. New functions, such as individual drop measurement of up to 100 drops are now possible. The LAUDA Tensiometer TVT 2 consists of a measurement desk and a control unit. The core of the electronic component is a microprocessor that controls the discharge speed, the counting of the encoder pulses, and the communications. LEDs and pictograms indicate the current status of the unit. Keys are provided for positioning the syringe plunger even in offline mode. During online operation, an RS 232 interface enables communication with the operating PC.
- No wetting problems that occur with ring, plate, and frame methods
- Low sample requirements (0.25 ml to 5 ml)
- Simple tempering options over a wide temperature range (5…90 °C)
- Measurements of rising and falling drops
- Syringes and needles for various applications
- Determination of individual drop volumes
- Positioning accuracy in the micrometer range
- Optional variation of infeed speeds by a factor of 300 via PLL speed control
- Automatic adaptation of infeed speed to the active volume status of the drop
- Automatic adaptation of the light barrier intensity to the liquids used
- Simple handling of various syringe-needle combinations and sizes
Write a review of Lauda Drop Tensiometer TVT 2
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.