ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
LED Digital Rotary Evaporator
What is a Rotary Evaporator?
LED Digital Rotary Evaporator is an essential instrument in chemical laboratories for the efficient and gentle removal of solvents from samples by evaporation. It can be combined with vacuum pump, vacuum controller and circulating chiller to provide excellent distilling solutions in a wide range of applications.
- 5L heating bath with a wide temperature range (room temp.to180°C), independent temperature control, Water/oil heating mode
- Manual lift combined with auxiliary lift for precise positioning of the glassware.
- PID control ensures high temperature accuracy at±1°C (water).
- Overheating protection temperature at 220°C
- Boil-dry protection
- Speed range from 20 to 200rpm, timing interval operation in clockwise and anticlockwise directions for drying process.
- Patented condenser (very large cooling surface), double helix condensing tube + center circular arc design to speed up the flow rate of liquid with excellent cooling effect.
- Ejection mechanism ensures easy exchange of evaporating flask
- Adjustable immersion angle
- Patented double spring sealing ring made of PTFE provides an excellent sealing performance
- Remote function provides PC control and data transmission.
|Motor type:||DC brushless|
|Speed range:||20 - 200rpm|
|Display||LED (Speed, Temp, Time)|
|Heating Temperature range:||Ambient - 180˚C|
|Clockwise & Anti-Clockwise||YES|
|Control accuracy:||Water ± 1˚C Oil ± 3˚C|
|Lift height||210mm total|
|Timer range:||1 - 999 s|
Main unit - 440 x 320 x 450mm
Heating bath - 300 x 300 x 240mm
Main Unit - 7kg
Heating bath - 3kg
|Permissible ambient temperature||5-40˚C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80% RH|
|Voltage, Hz:||240V, 50/60Hz|
Write a review of LED Digital Rotary Evaporator
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.