Mini Roll-In Incubator
- Order number 7728-10230 Solid door
- Order number 7728-20230 Glassdoor
Bellco Mini Roll-In Incubators have 21 cubic feet of volume and are designed for use with Bellco’s Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of the CPRA in and out of the chamber. Two internal sockets allow simple connection to internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass over the 1100 watt heater and re-inject it into the chamber from the bottom back wall. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allow simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. Shelf brackets are included for mounting optional shelves. The control panel features indicating lights and dials for automatic control of temperature and a safety thermostat to prevent over-temperature failures.
- SST Shelves not included – See Incubator Accessories
- Left-hand opening door
- Accommodates base & 3 deck roller apparatus (20 positions)
- Power : 230±10VAC@50/60 Hz line voltage
- 10 Amp @ 230V, 50 Hz average power consumption
- Watts: 1800 (230V)
- Exterior Dimensions: 41″ W x 31″ D x 51″ H (104x78x130 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35″ W x 26″ D x 41″ H (88 x 66 x 104 cm)
- Volume: 21 cubic ft (595 L)
- Window Area: 19″x25″ (48x63cm)
- Shipping Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg) approx.
- Temperature Range: Ambient +9° C to 50° C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±1.0°C
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum
Write a review of Mini Roll-In Incubator
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.