Modular Cell Production Roller Apparatus
The Bellco Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of animal cells, viruses and cell products. Modular units are available from 5 to 45 bottle positions and allow easy expansion with modular add-on decks. Non-modular production units come in 45 and 50 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. Rollers have a key design to eliminate slipping and are easily removable for servicing of bearings. Rollers are formulated from a chemical-resistant non-slip EDPM. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and analog tachometer. Non-modular production models feature rubber bumpers, handles and a slotted rear guard.
Optional All Position Drives are available for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles. An optional Stand By Drive and Alarm System provides motion and power failure alarms and has a redundant drive system that automatically drives the unit should the primary fail.
- Modular construction— add a deck at a time
- 0.1 to 4.0 RPM standard: faster and slower models available upon request
- Accepts all Bellco Roller Bottles and 110 mm and 120 mm diameter, glass and plastic* bottles up to 51 cm body length
- * 7630-50555 All Position Drive is recommended for use with plastic bottles (1 per deck required)
- Wheel-Wheel: 26" Centers to fit wheel slots in Bellco Incubators.
Write a review of Modular Cell Production Roller Apparatus
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.