Nabertherm Compact Tube Furnaces R
Nabertherm R 50/250/12 - R 120/1000/13
These compact tabletop tube furnaces with integrated control systems can be used universally for many processes. Equipped with a standard working tube of C 530 ceramic and two fibre plugs, these furnaces have an unbeatable price/performance ratio.
- Tmax 1200 °C or 1300 °C
- Housing made of sheets of textured stainless steel
- Outer tube diameter of 50 to 120 mm, heated length from 250 to 1000 mm
- Working tube of C 530 ceramic including two fibre plugs as standard equipment
- Type S thermocouple
- Solid state relays provide for low noise operation
- Over-temperature limit controller with manual reset for thermal protection class 2 in accordance with EN 60519-2 as temperature limiter to protect the oven and load
- Charge control with temperature measurement in the working tube and in the oven chamber behind the tube
- Three-zoned design with HiProSystem control (heated length from 750 mm, for 1300 °C models)
|Model||Tmax°C||Inner dimensions in mm||Outer tube Ø / mm||Heated length mm||Length constant temperature T 10K||Tube length in mm||Power kW||Electrical connection||Weight in kg|
Write a review of Nabertherm Compact Tube Furnaces R
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.