ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip Portable pH/Ion/ORP/°C/°F Meter
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the pH buffer standards, number of calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
- Multiparameter portable ion meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 2 to 5 points calibration including the eight concentration calibration points can be selected.
- Automatically recognize ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
- Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the elaborate measurement process.
- Selectable multiple concentration units for different measurement requirements.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatically calculates and displays electrode slope that helps you decide whether to
- replace pH electrode.
- Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt measurements provide accurate ORP readings.
|Resolution||0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH|
|Calibration Points||1 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||USA, NIST, DIN Standards|
|Temperature Compensation||0~100°C, 32~212°F|
|Compensation Mode||Manual or Automatic|
|Calibration Points||1 point (Only for Relative mV mode)|
|Range||0.001~19999ppm, mg/L, mol/L|
|Accuracy||±0.5% F.S (Monovalent), ±1% F.S (Divalent)|
|Resolution||0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||2 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm, mol/L, mg/L|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Units||°C or °F|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Power Requirements||3×1.5V “AA” Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)|
Write a review of SciQuip Portable pH/Ion/ORP/°C/°F Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.