ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciSpin Haematocrit Micro Centrifuge
Our SciSpin Haematocrit Micro Centrifuge is ideal for when benchtop space is limited, but you’re not wanting to compromise on speed. Designed for educational institutions, mobile clinics and doctor’s surgeries – our Hematocrit centrifuge is portable with an easy to read display screen.
Discover more about our SciSpin Hematocrit Centrifuge by reading the products details and technical specifications. If you require more information about our hematocrit centrifuges please call 01939 234 222 or contact us below.
- A haematocrit centrifuge which accepts both 19ul and 50ul capillary tubes
- Speed range of 200-14000r rpm, Max. RCF 18260×g
- Two available rotors, hematocrit rotor with Max. capacity 24 capillary tubes and 2ml×24 rotor
- Precise control speed and time with efficient separation
- Operation can be timed from 30 seconds to 99 minutes or continuous running
- Timer commences once the set speed is reached, so the separation time is more accurate
- Gentle braking at low speeds with efficient separation
- User-friendly large LCD display show all information
- RPM or G-force can be set and displayed
- Parameters can be modified after the set speed is reached
- Quick spins are possible by pressing and holding PULSE key. The centrifuge speed can be accelerated and held at the target speed.
- Automatic release the lid when operation has stopped to save processing time
- Easy-to-read processing display and sound alert
|Run TIme||30 sec - 99 min / continous|
|Motor||Brushless DC Motor|
Automatic internal diagnosis
Automatic rotor identification
AC220V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz, 5A
AC110V-120V, 50Hz/60Hz, 5A
|Acceleration / Braking time (sec)||25s ↑ 25s ↓|
|Dimensions (wxdxh)||364 x 280 x 266mm|
|Certification||CE cTÜVus FCC MCA|
|Advanced Features||Speed/RCF switch, Short-time run function, sound-alert function|
Write a review of SciSpin Haematocrit Micro Centrifuge
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.