ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Standard Heating Mantles KM-G
Standard heating mantles - for operating temperatures up to 450°C
Our standard heating mantles are traditionally manufactured products and are still made by hand work for all types of glass vessels.
The flexible, crocheted heating element ensures even heat distribution and protective handling of laboratory flasks.
- For flasks, round bottom with volume up to 20 l
- Flexible glass yarn heating element - an even heat transfer and a gentle treatment of the glass
- High quality design - made by hand work
- Thermally insulated and earthed
- Sizes from 500 ml with Ø 60 mm bottom hole (for application with Lab heats magnetic stirrer KM-MR3000)
- Four standard mounting clips (with appropiate accessories a minimum of effort allows to ensure a tilt-proof set-up or to integrate within support wall)
- With residual current detection (RCD)
|Nominal voltage||230 V AC|
|Nominal power output||see ordering details|
|Heating zones||see ordering details|
|System of protection||IP 00|
|Heating element temperature||max. 450°C|
|Power supply cable||1,5 m with schuko-plug (earthed), heating zone switch
and RCD switch
Write a review of Standard Heating Mantles KM-G
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.