Programmable Top Drive Roller Apparatus; 53 and 86 Position
The Bellco Process Controlled Top Drive Roller Apparatus has a capacity of either 53 or 86 full size glass or plastic roller bottles (110 to 120 mm diameter and up to 510 mm in length), depending upon model. The unit features a brushless DC motor and controller that operate at bottle speeds ranging from .08 to 7.0 rpm with the ability to select clockwise or counter clockwise direction. Four corner bumpers and two locking castors (on the front wheel positions) are also provided. Rollers are easily removed for replacement by using the special tool provided with each unit.
All-Position Drive facilitates the use of lightweight plastic roller bottles by ensuring rotation at each bottle station, independent of any load configurations. A fused power inlet module makes fuse replacement easy and also permits the user to completely disconnect the power cord when the unit is cleaned or relocated.
- Motion Alarm cannot be purchased seperately. Must be ordered with a roller apparatus. Factory Installed only.
- Brushless motor & controller for smooth operation and easy maintenance Alarm jack and RS485 network port (RS232 and 4-20mA also available)
- 6-3/8" center to center accommodates up to 120mm diameter glass or plastic roller bottles
- Easy-to-remove roller bar assembly (tool provided) Battery level indicator flashes during battery mode (battery backup models only)
- Minimum of 18 hours battery backup depending upon load and rpm
- Rotation switch for CW and CCW operation
- Detachable cord /fused power inlet module
- All Position Drive standard on all models
- Optional audible/visual motion alarm (factory install only)
- Dimensions: 53 Position: 76"H x 32"W x 24 3/4"D (193 x 81 x 63cm)
- 86 Position: 76"H x 48"W x 24 3/4"D (193 x 122 x 63cm)
- *86 Position Roller Apparatus does not fit into any Bellco Roller Incubators.
- Wheel-Wheel: 26" Centers to fit wheel slots in Bellco Incubators.
Write a review of Programmable Top Drive Roller Apparatus; 53 and 86 Position
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.