Quality and Environmental Policy
Quality & Environmental Policy
ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015
Integrated Management System Standard
SciQuip serves its customers in a sustainable and responsible manner to establish itself as a leading supplier of laboratory equipment within the UK, continuing to develop new routes to market and to enhance value for both its customers and employees by developing sustainability in Science.
Scope and Context of the Organisation
SciQuip Limited was founded in 2001 and has developed into the highly efficient, quality and environmentally conscious company that it is today. We are a leading supplier of a wide range of quality scientific laboratory equipment and provide our customers with application and service expertise, creating complete and top of the range before and after sales service. With progression and business growth we have developed into the global market and operate internationally.
The scope of our integrated management system includes:
Supply and service of laboratory equipment
- Our policy has been established setting a framework to achieve quality and environmental objectives
- We maintain a commitment to offering the highest standards of customer excellence, and recognise the importance of meeting applicable statutory, regulatory - compliance and other requirements
- Our aim is to create a working environment that supports strategic direction and promotes profitable delivery of high quality products to our customers, maximizing business opportunities where possible whilst identifying internal and external factors influencing the business
- We have a commitment to the protection of the environment by striving to prevent and minimise our contribution to pollution of land, air and water including other specific commitments relevant to the context of our organisation
- We also commit to protect the environment through effective waste management and efficient use of materials and resources, recycling all materials whenever and wherever possible
- We aim to continually improve quality and environmental system standards expected from customers by developing positive attitudes throughout operations in order to achieve enhanced quality and environmental performance through our team of employees, external providers and management system standards
- It is also our aim to continually pursue a professional value added concept and maintain efficient and effective operational control within the business, ensuring continual communication and promotion of the highest standards throughout our operational activities
As a team SciQuip is committed to this policy and convinced it will lead to increased standards and accomplishments within the business. All staff are aware of their responsibilities within our management system and are committed to its future success.
This policy will be available to our interested parties where appropriate.
Matt Brooksbank Deb Brooksbank
Managing Director Marketing Director
Issue Date: 18.01.18
Form SCI005 Issue Level 2 Date: 18.01.18 Last reviewed: 27.06.18
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.