ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Sci/ERA Modular Roller Apparatus with Stand-by Drive & Alarm
The Bellco Sci/ERA Cell Production Roller Apparatus has been designed for production of mammalian cells, viruses and cell products. Non-modular production units come in 40 and 45 bottle positions with over 80,000 cm2 of surface area. All units feature a solid state control with heavy-duty DC motor and digital tachometer. All Position Drives are for use with plastic roller bottles to prevent slipping of the light-weight bottles. A Stand By Drive and Alarm System provides motion and power failure alarms and has a backup drive system that automatically drives the unit should the original fail.
- An electrical service outage, inadvertent circuit disconnection or blown fuse can suddenly put thousands of pounds worth of cell cultures in peril. Mechanical or motor malfunctions can be just as destructive. The Sci/ERA™ Cell Production Roller System virtually eliminates the threat of cell loss by providing auxiliary battery power reserve, dual drive motors, and motion detection circuitry.
- Wheel-Wheel: 26" Centers to fit wheel slots in Bellco Incubators.
- Battery Backup provides up to 18 hours of continuous operation in cases of power failure.
- Stand-By Drive and Alarm System will disconnect the primary motor and energize the secondary motor upon motion loss, bypassing the mechanical or motor fault.
- Audible and Visual Alarm System complete with remote jack for interfacing with alarm systems or computers, warns of AC power failure or motion loss.
- Sci/ERA™ Modular Cell Production Roller Apparatus
- Modular construction lets you add a deck at a time
- Accepts Bellco 110 and 120mm diameter x 510mm glass and plastic roller bottles
- Roller Construction: Non-transferring chemical-resistant rubber rollers with key-shape.
- Clearance Between Decks for Bottle Placement: 134 mm
- Construction Material: Aluminum, chemically treated enamel finish.
- Usable Roller Length: 51 cm
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum
Write a review of Sci/ERA Modular Roller Apparatus with Stand-by Drive & Alarm
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.