The SciQuip high accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter features a 1 or 2 points calibration, manual salinity and barometric pressure correction and 9 other optional parameters. This Precision DO2 meter is ideal for aquaculture, water quality, waste water and ground water testing, pond and aquarium monitoring along with general lab research and education.
- High accuracy benchtop dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, temperature units, concentration units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.