ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip Conductivity Meter – Pocket EC/TDS/°C Meter
- Multi-parameter pocket conductivity tester contains TDS measurement mode.
- Standard platinum sensor provides fast and reliable measuring results.
- Adjustable TDS conversion factors for different measurement requirements.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- System menu containing 6 parameters, including the number of calibration points, TDS factor, temperature units, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
The SciQuip pocket conductivity & TDS meter as a selectable µS/cm range making it ideal fr use with tap water and waste water, environmental monitoring, electroplating and printing, aquaculture and hydroponics along with the beverage and other industrial applications. With an extra tough carry case as standard, the conductivity & TDS meter is also supplied with calibration solution and batteries.
|Range||0~20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00mS/cm|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 to 3 points|
|Calibration Solutions||10µS/cm, 84µS/cm, 1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm|
|Range||0~10ppt (Max. 20ppt, depending on factor setting)|
|TDS Factor||0.1~1.0 (Default 0.5)|
|Calibration Points||1 point|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Compensation||0~60°C, 32~140°F|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)|
|Sensor Type||Order Code: ECSCAN-C1-10K|
|Power Requirements||2×1.5V “AAA” Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 200 hours|
Write a review of SciQuip Conductivity Meter – Pocket EC/TDS/°C Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.