SciQuip 550°C Digital Glass Ceramic Hotplate Stirrer
LCD Digital 7 Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
7 inch square hotplate magnetic stirrers are widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals and other fields.
PID temperature technology precise controls heating process, rapidly reaches target temperature and enhances control accuracy, heating temperature up to 550°C.
SciQuip 7 inch square magnetic stirrers have glass ceramic plate extremely resistant to corrosion and easy to clean. The heating models are suitable for external temperature sensor PT1000, display and control actual medium temperature.
The SciQuip 550°C series magnetic stirrer is developed for demanding applications. It is widely used in chemical synthesis, physical and chemical analysis, bio-pharmaceuticals etc. Combined with the glass ceramic work plate, brushless DC motor and external temperature sensor, the work plate temperature is optimised up to 500°C
- External temperature sensor PT1000 is available for hotplate model, real-time control medium temperature.
- Simple running interface easy to use and program. Automatically identify temperature sensor PT1000 and transfer to PT1000 operation mode. Record and display the last running parameters when switched on.
- LCD display target and actual temperature, as well as set speed and actual speed can be displayed.
- PID temperature technology precise controls heating process, rapidly reaches target temperature and enhances control accuracy Brushless DC motor maintenance free and explosion-proofed, accurately control speed
- Separate safety circuits with fixed safety temperature of 580℃, automatically stops heating once exceed secure temperature
- HOT warning indicates residual hotplate temperature. LCD display would show “Hot” when hotplate temperature over 50°C warning point, even if switched off.
- Free software StirPC, computer can control and document all operation values via RS232 interface
|Work Plate Dimensions (W x D)||184 x 184mm (7 inch)|
|Work Plate Material||Glass Ceramic|
|Motor Type||Shaded Pole Motor|
|Motor Rating Input||15W|
|Motor Rating Output||1.5W|
|Max. Stirring Quantity (H²O)||10L|
|Max. Magnetic Bar (Lenght)||80mm|
|Heating Temperature||Room Temp. -550°C, increments 5°C|
|Temperature Control Accuracy||± 10°C|
|Temperature Display||± 1°C|
|External Temperature Sensor||PT1000 (accuracy ± 0.2)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||215 x 360 x 112mm|
|Permissible Ambient Temperature & Humidity||5-40°C, 80% RH|
Write a review of SciQuip 550°C Digital Glass Ceramic Hotplate Stirrer
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.