ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip Digital Overhead Stirrers
The SciQuip Basic20 and Pro40 Digital Laboratory Overhead Stirrers offers power, functionality and flexibility in a compact and affordable package. A wide variety of stainless steel and PTFE paddles and stirrers, along with exceptionally high torque makes this one of the most versatile mixers suitable for any lab.
- Accurate stirring speed control: The control technology effectively guarantees precise speed control.
- Anti-spill samples: PC control system starts up smoothly, prevent sample overflow.
- LCD real-time display: Set value & actual value can be displayed. Real-time monitoring of torque & speed via LCD display.
- Overload protection: Motor automatically stops in case of continuous overload.
- Setting safety circuit: Automatic cut off in case of motor overheating and other exceptional circumstances.
- Extended application: PC can control and document all measuring values via RS232 interface on the Pro40.
- Stainless Steel is 316L grade where applicable.
|Max. stirring quantity(H2O)||20||40|
|Motor rating input||60||120|
|Motor rating output||50||100|
|Speed display accuracy||±3||±3|
|Speed display resolution||1||1|
|Overload protection||LED light flash, auto stop||LED light flash, auto stop|
|Motor protect||LED light flash, auto stop||LED light flash, auto stop|
|Chuck range diameter||0.5-10mm||0.5-10mm|
|Rod size (mm)||14x220||14x220|
|Protection class acc. to DIN/EN 60529||IP42||IP42|
|Permission relative humidity||80||80|
|Remote control(RS232 interface)||NO||Yes|
Accessories Technical Specification
|SP4002||Universal Plate Stand including support holder and fixing bracket - Non-slip base. Base: 20 x 30 cm Height: 78 cm|
|SP4004||Stainless steel.316L Grade Standard stirrer. Ideal for medium/high speeds 5cm diameter head, 40cm long|
|SP4006||Stainless steel. 316L Grade Ideal for medium/high speeds – low viscosity media 6cm diameter head, 40cm long|
|SP4008||Stainless steel. 316L Grade Ideal for low/medium speed gentle mixing 6.8cm diameter head, 40cm long|
|SP4010||Stainless steel. 316L Grade Medium/high speeds. Blades open at speed for round & narrow neck vessels 9cm diameter head, 40cm long|
|SP4012||PTFE. Standard stirrer. Ideal for medium/high speeds 6.5cm diameter head, 35cm long|
|SP4014||PTFE. Ideal for medium/high speeds – low viscosity media 7cm diameter head, 35cm long|
|SP4016||PTFE. Ideal for low/medium speed gentle mixing 6.8cm diameter head, 35cm long|
|SP4018||PTFE. Medium/high speeds. Blades open at speed for round & narrow neck vessels 8.5cm diameter head, 35cm long|
- We received our SciQuip Digital Overhead Stirrer & accessories last week, they look and work great! Great new addition to our lab! (Posted on 23/03/2020)
Write a review of SciQuip Digital Overhead Stirrers
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.