ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
GyroStir 280°C Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
We supply a range of our own brand laboratory hotplate magnetic stirrers that offer fantastic value for money and unparalleled performance within the price range. The GyroStir 280H is our entry level hotplate magnetic stirrer, yet this compact and affordable unit offers the same market leading technology and unparalleled performance as our larger hotplate stirrers. The small case still supports the same 5” plate as the GyroStir 340H with the added bonus of a highly resistant ceramic coating, making this a perfect choice for any bio-tech or chemical laboratory where space is a premium. This hotplate stirrer has an in-built plate temperature sensor.
An optional temperature probe is also available to order (SP2202) for precise measurement of the sample.
GyroStir 280H Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
- Heating temperature up to 280°C
- Stainless steel with ceramic coated hotplate for high chemical resistance
- Speed Range 100-1500rpm
- Built-in plate temperature probe
- External temperature sensor (PT1000) increases accuracy to ±0.5°C (supplied separately)
- LED display of temperature and speed.
- 50℃ HOT warning indicator for added safety (the indicator will still operate even after the unit is switched off).
- ABS casing with fire retardant material, resistant to weak acid and alkali
- 2 year warranty.
|Number of positions||1|
|Max plate Temp||280oC|
|Plate size (Diameter)||135mm|
|Additional External probe||PT1000 (supplied separately - SP2202)|
|Max Length Stirrer Bar||50mm|
|Hot warning indication||>50 oC|
|Control accuracy with external probe||±0.5 oC|
|Cold room / incubator safe||Yes|
|Ingress protection rating||IP21|
Write a review of GyroStir 280°C Magnetic Hotplate Stirrer
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.