ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip pH-Meter - Advanced Pocket pH Tester
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable NIST or USA pH buffer standards.
- Automatic temperature compensation ensures accurate measured value.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- System menu allows setting the 4 parameters, including the pH buffer standard, calibration points, temperature units, hold function, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Supplied with moulded hard carry case.
The SciQuip Advanced Pocket pH tester has a long probe making it ideal for measuring samples in test tubes. It is supplied with the standard circular glass bulb electrode for accurate measurement of non-viscous, non-high temperature liquids such as tap water, swimming pools and aquariums. With an extra tough carry case as standard, the pH meter is also supplied with buffers and batteries. Optional accessories include a flat electrode suitable for testing semisolid substances such as meats, fruits, bread and creams and a long electrode ideal for testing liquids in test tubes. If you require a basic version of this product, click here
|Calibration Points||up to 3 Points|
|Calibration Solutions||USA (pH4.01, 7.00, 10.01) or NIST (pH4.01, 6.86, 9.18)|
|Temperature Compensation||0~60°C, Automatic|
|Hold Function||Manual or automatic|
|Power Requirements||2×1.5V "AAA" Batteries|
Write a review of SciQuip pH-Meter - Advanced Pocket pH Tester
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.