ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip pH-Meter - Basic Pocket pH Tester
- 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Hold function freezes current measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof feature to ensure complete protection in harsh environments.
- Supplied with moulded hard carry case.
The SciQuip Basic Pocket pH tester is supplied with the standard circular glass bulb electrode for accurate measurement of non-viscous, non-high temperature liquids such as tap water and rain water. With an extra tough carry case as standard, the pH meter is also supplied with buffers and batteries.
Optional accessories include a flat electrode suitable for testing semisolid substances such as meats, fruits, bread and creams and a long electrode ideal for testing liquids in test tubes.
If you require an advanced version of this product, click here
|Sensor Type||Standard electrode|
|Calibration Points||2 Points|
|Calibration Solutions||USA (pH4.01, 7.00, 10.01)|
|Power Requirements||3×1.5V "G13A" Batteries|
Write a review of SciQuip pH-Meter - Basic Pocket pH Tester
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.