SciQuip Salinity Meter – Pocket Salinity/EC/°C Meter
- High concentration pocket salinity tester including conductivity meter.
- Standard platinum sensor provides fast and reliable measuring results.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
- Auto-Power Off helps conserve battery life.
- System menu controls 5 parameters, including the number of calibration points, temperature units, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof for complete protection in harsh environments.
The SciQuip Pocket Salinity and Conductivity Meter has a large PPT range making it ideal for brine and aquaculture testing, marine research, food processing and other industrial applications. With an extra tough carry case as standard, the salinity meter is also supplied with calibration solutions and batteries.
|Range||100~2000µS/cm, 2.00~20.00mS/cm, 20.00~200.0mS/cm|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 to 3 points|
|Calibration Solutions||1413µS/cm, 12.88mS/cm, 111.8mS/cm|
|Calibration Points||1 point|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Compensation||0~60°C, 32~140°F|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)|
|Sensor Type||Order Code: ECSCAN-C10-10K|
|Power Requirements||2×1.5V “AAA” Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 200 hours|
Write a review of SciQuip Salinity Meter – Pocket Salinity/EC/°C Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.