SciQuip Precision Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/ Resistivity/°C/°F Meter
The SciQuip high performance precision conductivity meter features a 1 – 5 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation and system menu contains 11 optional parameters. This precision water quality tester is ideal for geological and ecological research, cooling towers, printing industry, pools and spas, aquaculture and agriculture along with general laboratory work.
- High performance benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Selectable cell constants (0.1/1/10), normalization temperatures (20/25°C), TDS conversion factors, linear and pure water compensation modes, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the sensor.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability conditions, temperature units, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
|Range||0~20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||10µS/cm, 84µS/cm,1413µS/cm,12.88mS/cm,111.8mS/cm|
|Range||0~10ppt (Max. 20ppt, depending on factor setting)|
|TDS Factor||0.1~1.0 (Default 0.5)|
|Range||0~10ppt (Max. 80ppt)|
|Measurement Modes||Seawater or Practical Salinity|
|Resolution||0.01, 0.1, 1|
|Calibration Points||1 point|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Compensation||0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic|
|Compensation Modes||Linear or Pure Water|
|Cell Constant||K=0.1, 1, 10|
|Normalization Temperature||20 or 25°C|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Power Requirements||DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz|
Write a review of SciQuip Precision Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/ Resistivity/°C/°F Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.