ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciSpin MINI Microfuge
The 'SciSpin MINI Microfuge' is the smallest laboratory microfuge in our range of mini centrifuges, and is ideally suited to quick spin-downs. The Mini Microfuge is small enough to be completely portable and yet has the power to make it an ideal equipment solution for research laboratories, doctors surgeries, educational institutions and mobile clinics. The range of capacities lend themselves to a multitude of applications, including pelleting of DNA and RNA samples, pelleting of PCR amplified nucleic acids, separation of antibody and protein precipitates, performing enzymatic tests and removing cell debris from cell homogenates.
- Ultra compact mini centrifuges design
- Available in two lid colour options: green or blue
- Easy to use with dual start/stop function
- Fixed speed of 7,000 RPM / 2,680 g
- Includes rotors for 8 x 1.5 / 2.2 ml & 16 x PCR tubes
- Includes 8 x 0.2ml adapters and 8 x 0.5ml adapters used on Rotor SS-6058
- Dual lid lock for safety
- Whisper quiet, <45dB
- Vibration Free
- Ideal for quick spin downs and micro filtration
- Rapid acceleration and deceleration
- Close lid to begin run & open to stop
- Supplied with both rotors
SciSpin MINI Rotor Upgrade!
Our microfuge has had an upgrade, the rotors have gone from a ‘Quick Plug’ fixing to a ‘Snap-on’ fixing, this will ensure a more secure and stable rotor whilst spinning. The PCR strip rotor has also been upgraded to doubling its capacity from 8 x 1.5 / 2.2 ml (2 strips), to 16 x 1.5 / 2.2 ml (4 strips). The speed and power have not been compromised by this upgrade, remaining at 7,000 RPM / 2,680g.
8 x 1.5 / 2.2 ml
16 x 0.2ml PCR
|Max Speed||7,000 RPM|
|Dimensions (DxWxH)||160mm x 170mm x 122mm|
|Noise level||45 dB|
|Power||100-240V- /50Hz/60Hz 20W|
Write a review of SciSpin MINI Microfuge
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.