Sherwood 410 Industrial Flame Photometer
Model 410 Single Channel Classic, Industrial and Clinical Flame Photometer Range
Model 410 Flame Photometers come with a preloaded filter stick which houses a maximum of three element filters. The filter stick is easily removed and replaced within the chimney housing (no tools required) and as such it is a relatively simple operation to introduce alternative element specific filters. Filters available for use with all the Model 410′s include:
Sodium, Potassium, Lithium, Calcium, Barium, Strontium, Rubidium and Cesium; the most extensive range available from any Flame Photometer manufacturer.
Model 410 Industrial comes with a Digital Interface fitted as standard. The Digital Interface allows connection to a serial printer or computer for result collection.
The Model 410 Industrial Flame Photometer (475 41 201)
Flame Photometry is the technique of choice for the measurement of Sodium, Potassium and Calcium in all sample types in: Mineral Extraction, Oil Industry, Paper Industry, Pharmaceuticals, Soil Analysis, Utilities, Food & Beverage, Chemical Manufacture and Fertilisers.
The Model 410 Industrial Flame Photometer with digital output, for printer or PC connection, also has Sodium linearisation capability to allow higher concentrations of Sodium (to 40 ppm) to be directly measured using a single point calibration. That facility can be switched on or off according to the operator’s preference or protocol for Sodium determinations.
The Model 410 Industrial Flame Photometer has Sodium, Potassium and Calcium specific filters and NIST traceable 1000 ppm standard concentrates for each of those analytes (6 x 100 ml).
- Sensitivity : To display minimum of 100 units, Na <0.5 ppm, K <0.5 ppm, Li 5 ppm, Ca 5 ppm, Ba 200 ppm
- Specificity: For Na, K, Li interference is less than 0.5% of the concentration of Na, K, Li, Ca or Ba, equal to the concentration under analysis
- Linearity: Better than 2% mid range with Na=3ppm, K=3ppm, or Li=5ppm
- Drift: ( To be measured after 30 mins warm up): Zero Drift better than 2% per hour when calibrated with Na=10ppm
- Reproducibility:< 1 % CV from the same Bulk sample for 20 determinations at Na and K=10ppm .
- Limit of Detection: <20 ppb Na and K
- Time to Stability: Aspirate for 20 secs.
- Aspiration Rate: Variable 2-6 mls /min
Write a review of Sherwood 410 Industrial Flame Photometer
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.