ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Shimadzu UV-1280 Spectrophotometer
Shimadzu are leaders in UV-Visible Spectroscopy for molecular absorption quantitative analysis, the UV-1280 Multipurpose UV-Visible Spectrophotometer offers wavelength scanning from 190-1100 nm. The Spectrophotometer UV-1280 is an affordable, high-quality instrument is ideal for applications ranging from routine environmental and food quality testing to life science analyses.
- Large easy to read screen
- Intuitive controller
- The checks for JIS items can be performed automatically or semi-automatically.
- Linking with a 6-series multi-cell (optional) is possible, making sample replacement unnecessary. Inspections can be performed efficiently.
- Suitable for a wide range of application from photometric, spectral, and kinetics measurements to DNA/protein and high-level multi-component quantitation.
- USB flash drives can be connected directly to the UV-1280.
- Data for spectra and time-course curves can be displayed and saved with commercial spreadsheet software.
|Wavelength range||190.0 to 1100.0 nm|
|Display wavelength||0.1nm step|
|Selectable wavelength||0.1nm step (1nm step in spectrum mode)|
|Scan speed||Wavelength change: approximately 6000 nm/min.Scan: approximately 9 to 1600 nm/min.|
|Light source change||Selectable from following 3 types;・Auto change with wavelengthSelectable wavelength 295nm to 364nm: 1nm intervalRecommended wavelength: 340nm・Halogen lamp only. Deuterium (D2) lamp only|
|Stray light||Less than 0.05%(220.0 nm NaI, 340.0 nm NaNO2)|
|Measurement method||Monitored double beam measurement|
|Photometric range||Absorbance: −0.3 to 3.0 AbsTransmittance: 0.0 to 200%|
|Recording range||Absorbance: −4 to 4 AbsTransmittance: −400 to 400%|
|Photometric accuracy||±0.005Abs (at 1.0Abs) by NIST930D±0.003Abs (at 0.5Abs) filter|
|Photometric repeatability||±0.002Abs (at 1.0Abs)|
|Drift||Less than ±0.001 Abs/h (after 2 hr warm-up)|
|Baseline flatness||±0.010 Abs (after 1 hr warm-up, at 1100 to 200 nm)|
|Noise||Less than 0.002 Abs, Peak to Peakless than 0.0005 Abs, RMS|
|Light source||20W Halogen lamp (long-life 2000 hours)Deuterium lamp (socket type)|
|Monochromator||Incorporates aberration-correcting concave blazed holographic grating|
|Sample compartment||W110.0 × D230.0 × H105.0 mm(partial depth: 155.0 mm)2 screw port for option accessory installation|
|Display||6 inch LCD (320 × 240 dot) with CFD lighting with contrast adjustment|
|Power supply||100~120 V 50/60 Hz 140 VA220~240 V 50/60 Hz 140 VA|
|Ambient temperature & humidity||15 to 35°C30 to 80%, less than 70% if over 30°C|
Write a review of Shimadzu UV-1280 Spectrophotometer
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.