ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Standard Roll-In Incubator
Bellco Roll-In Incubators have a capacity of 40 cubic feet and are designed for use with Bellco's Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA). The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of CPRA in and out of chamber. Four internal sockets allow simple connection to internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 1100 watt heater and inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allow simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. The control panel features indicating lights and dials for automatic control of temperature and a safety thermostat to prevent over-temperature failures. Choose from single or double window units. Shelf brackets are included for mounting of optional shelves.
- SST Shelves not included - See Incubator Accessories
- Left-hand opening door
- Accommodates; Top Drive 52 Position, any 45 position Bellco Roller apparatus & 10 deck programmable or digital roller apparatus.
- Power: 230±10VAC@50/60 Hz line voltage
- 10 Amp @ 230V, 50 Hz average power consumption
- Watts: 1800 (230V)
- Exterior Dimensions: 41" W x 31" D x 87" H (104x78x220 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35" W x 26" D x 76" H (88x66x193 cm)
- Capacity: 40 cubic ft
- **Window Area: 19"x25" (48x63cm)
- Shipping Weight: approximately 700 lbs (318 kg)
- Temperature Range: Ambient +9°C to 50°C
- Temperature Uniformity: ±1.5°C
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum
*Chart Recorder may be wall mounted, panel mounted or factory installed with incubator upon request **On Double Window Units - each window is 19"x25". **Will not accept any 86 position roller apparatus
Write a review of Standard Roll-In Incubator
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.