SciQuip is committed to a policy of sustainable development meeting the needs of present business, employees and the wider local community without comprising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
We recognise the importance of being able to conduct our business in an affordable, environmentally and sustainable manner increasing productivity and the quality of life for our employees, neighbours, local community and the general environment within the UK.
SciQuip Ltd is dedicated to sustainable sourcing of products and materials in order to minimise waste and ensure a higher quality of life for all those involved within our business.
- Continuously review its performance with regard to sustainability
- Identify opportunities and take action where practical to improve sustainability
- Identify and mitigate adverse impacts and risks
- Ensure a mind set of sustainability within all of our employees and business practices
- Continuously improve where practical our employee relations, health, development and inclusion
- Continuously improve wherever practical our client relations, environmental co-operation, health and safety and inclusion
- Ensure minimal impact on our local community, whilst supporting all aspects of that community including local employment, sourcing, sponsorship and charity
- Regularly review the sustainable impact and policies of our suppliers of our suppliers
- Strive to improve our environmental impact especially with respect to noise, waste, pollution, land and water use
- Increase wherever practical the use of sustainable/renewable energy sources
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.