ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
The SciQuip Laboratory Vortex Mixers offer fantastic value for money and outstanding quality. Torque sensors keep a constant speed regardless of load, ensuring perfect vortexing within the vessel. A heavily weighted base and sophisticated silicone damping keep noise and vibration to an absolute minimum. The fixed vortex mixer is set to 2500 rpm, perfect for the vast majority of applications.
- Vortex shakers with compact design
- Touch or continuous operation
- Wide speed range 0 - 2,500rpm (VariMix) 2,500rpm (fixMix)
- Multiple applications with additional accessories, microtubes, test tubes, microplates
- Robust case with specially designed silicone feet to absorb vibration at high speeds
- Heavy base with ultra high vibration damping
- Torque control, ensuring constant speed even through changing loads.
- 4mm orbit diameter (VariMix) 4mm (FixMix)
Please Note: If any of the adapters are required then (SP2260-VT1.3) Universal attachment plate will be required
|Orbital diameter (mm)||4||4|
|Speed range (rpm)||0 – 2,500 (vari-mix)||2,500 (fix-mix)|
|Operation||Touch or Continuous|
|Dimensions (w x d x h, mm)||127 x 130 x 160||127 x 130 x 160|
|Voltage (V)||200 – 240||100-240|
|Permissible ambient temperature (°C)||5 – 40°C||5-40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity (%)||80%||80%|
I bought this model for shaking small bottles of E-Liquid during the steeping process and I am delighted with it. It is very well made and robust and I expect it to give me good service for many years to come. The platform provided will fit a standard 10ml bottle but I have purchased a separate 99mm platform for larger bottles. This company has been extremely
helpful and honest with answering my questions and I can wholeheartedly recommend them. (Posted on 14/09/2018)
Write a review of Vortex Mixers
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.