The SciQuip Laboratory Vortex Mixers offer fantastic value for money and outstanding quality. Torque sensors keep a constant speed regardless of load, ensuring perfect vortexing within the vessel. A heavily weighted base and sophisticated silicone damping keep noise and vibration to an absolute minimum. The fixed vortex mixer is set to 2500 rpm, perfect for the vast majority of applications.
- Vortex shakers with compact design
- Touch or continuous operation
- Wide speed range 0 - 2,500rpm (VariMix) 2,500rpm (fixMix)
- Multiple applications with additional accessories, microtubes, test tubes, microplates
- Robust case with specially designed silicone feet to absorb vibration at high speeds
- Heavy base with ultra high vibration damping
- Torque control, ensuring constant speed even through changing loads.
- 4mm orbit diameter (VariMix) 4mm (FixMix)
|Orbital diameter (mm)||4||4|
|Speed range (rpm)||0 – 2,500 (vari-mix)||2,500 (fix-mix)|
|Operation||Touch or Continuous||Touch|
|Dimensions (w x d x h, mm)||127 x 130 x 160||127 x 130 x 160|
|Voltage (V)||200 – 240||100-240|
|Permissible ambient temperature (°C)||5 – 40°C||5-40°C|
|Permissible relative humidity (%)||80%||80%|
Write a review of Vortex Mixers
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.