ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Customer Service Administrator
SciQuip is a UK owned company supplying scientific and laboratory equipment to research, clinical, academic and manufacturing professionals in the UK. Due to company growth we require an office administrator for admin duties and support to our sales team and customers. The candidate will have high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and teamwork.
The successful candidate should possess the following skills/ experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience in an admin/customer support role beneficial but not essential
- Hardworking, committed and reliable
- Experience using SAGE 200 would be desired but not essential
- Experience using CRM would be desired but not essential
- Must be able to work on own initiative but also be a team player with good communication skills
- Accurate with a keen eye for detail
Our office is based in a wonderful rural location near Wem, North Shropshire.
Salary £16,500-£18,500 negotiable
Full time and part time positions considered
Additional benefits including a bonus scheme, pension and up to 35 days holiday.
Applications with full CV to: Email: JLokier@sciquip.co.uk
No agencies please