ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Cleaver Flatbed IEF System
- For IPG strips and IEF gels
- Large cooling platform area
- Pick-and-Place adjustable electrodes
- Focusing tray for a maximum twelve IPG strips
- Rehydration tray also included
Now equipped with rehydration and focusing trays, the redesigned CSL-IEF has been optimised to perform first-dimension isoelectric focusing (IEF) with IPG (immobilised pH gradient) strips quickly, easily and reproducibly.
An ideal entry-level system for both inexperienced and occasional IEF users, the CSL-IEF is also versatile enough to meet the needs of laboratories with increased throughput requirements.
- A high-capacity focusing tray that accommodates up to twelve IPG strips
- Adjustable pick-and-place electrodes clip conveniently anywhere within the focusing tray to resolve IPG strips 7-24cm in length; colour-coded to prevent polarity reversal
- A cooling plate, manufactured from a special grade ceramic in a large 26x26cm surface area, facilitates effective heat dissipation and homogenous thermal control, particularly during high voltage IEF techniques
- An optional, but recommended, Cleaver Scientific recirculating chiller connects quickly and easily to the cooling plate via snap-lock connectors to maintain optimal operating temperatures for IPG strips (20) and precast gels (4)
- Rehydration tray allows convenient transfer of IPG strips to the focusing tray without time-consuming removal of residual rehydration buffer; also enables focusing tray to remain permanently in use for IEF to maximise throughput, and provides useful storage at -20 for focused strips before second-dimension runs
- Electrode frame clips directly on to the cooling plate and includes adjustable electrodes to run horizontal precast IEF and PAGE gels
|Max. commercial strip length accommodated||24cm|
|Max. gel dimensions on cooling plate||26x26cm|
|Unit dimensions (w x d x h)||55x35x10cm|
|Focusing tray strip capacity||12x 18 and 24cm strips; 24x 7 and 11cm strips|
|Regulatory certification||CE, EN61010|
Write a review of Cleaver Flatbed IEF System
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.