ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
7500 Nitrile PF biodegradable gloves
Introducing the future of single use gloves. The SQ-7500 are Latex, silicon and powder free making them not only 100% biodegradable disposable gloves but they also hypoallergenic!
Using the Eco Best Technology® these gloves offer protection against a wide range of chemicals and have the additional benefit of being biodegradable when disposed of in active landfills within 1-5 years compared to a standard nitrile glove! They are the perfect alternative for anyone looking to reduce the carbon footprint of their lab while helping the future generations.
● Biodegradable in active landfills and within 1-5 years
● Latex-free, silicon and powder free, 100% Nitrile gloves
● Finger textured finish
● Second skin feel, 1mm thick.
● Low-modulus formulation to improve fit and reduce fatigue
● Protects from a wide array of chemical hazards while avoiding type I and type IV latex allergies
● 100 gloves per box
100% biodegradable nitrile disposable glove with Eco Best Technology®. Provides comfort, dexterity and protection from a wide array of chemicals.
These gloves are composed of organic material that accelerates the biodegradation of nitrile in biologically active landfills without any sacrifice in performance!
- Engineered with EBT, making the glove biodegradable in biologically active landfills and within 1-5 years
- Protects from a wide array of chemical hazards while avoiding type I and type IV latex allergies
- N ISO 374-1:2016/Type B
- N ISO 374-5:2016
- Low-modulus formulation to improve fit and reduce fatigue
- Easy to put on and remove
- SHOWA quality: AQL 1.0
- Finger textured finish
- Length : 240mm
- Thickness : 0.10mm
- Latex-free, powder free 100% Nitrile gloves
- 100 gloves per box
Write a review of 7500 Nitrile PF biodegradable gloves
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.