Refrigerated Roll-In Incubator
The Bellco Refrigerated Roll-In Incubators have a capacity of 38 cubic feet and are designed for use with Bellco's Cell Production Roller Apparatus (CPRA) up to a total of 8 decks. The flush-to-floor design allows easy movement of CPRA in and out of chamber. Four internal sockets allow simple connection for internally placed appliances such as CPRA, Roller Drums, Magnetic Stirrers, etc. Shelf brackets are included for mounting optional shelves to hold these appliances. Fans take air from the chamber top, pass it over the 1100 watt heater and inject it into the chamber on the bottom back wall. When refrigeration mode is active, the air is cooled using a compressor charged with R134A refrigerant. A microprocessor temperature controller and membrane keypad allow simple setting and monitoring of chamber temperature. The control panel contains indicator lights and dials for controlling temperature and a safety thermostat to prevent over-temperature failures. The unit is not intended for use with CO2 environments.
- SST Shelves not included - See Incubator Accessories
- Left-hand opening door
- Accommodates base & 7 deck roller apparatus (40 positions)
- Power: 230V 50Hz10Amps
- Watts: 1800 (230V)
- Exterior Dimensions: 41" W x 32" D x 87" H (104 x 81 x 220cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 35" W x 26"D x 70" H ( 89 x 66 x 178cm)
- Capacity: 38 cubic ft
- **Window Area: 19"x25" (48x63cm)
- Shipping Weight: approximately 760 lbs (345 kg)
- Temperature Range: 20oC to 50oC
- TemperatureUniformity:±0.5oC cool & ± 1.0°C heat
- Refrigerant: R134A, EPA approved, environmentally friendly non-CFC type 12
- Environmental Conditions, operating: indoor use, pollution degree 2, 4° to 50° C relative humidity 0-90% non-condensing
- Environmental Conditions, non-operating: -10° to 60° C, relative humidity 95% maximum
*Chart Recorder may be wall mounted, panel mounted or factory installed with incubator upon request ** On Double Window units - each window is 19"x 25"
Write a review of Refrigerated Roll-In Incubator
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.