SciQuip Calendar Competition
Here at SciQuip we are planning our 2019 Nature & the Environment themed calendar and we’d love to feature your photos.
Send us your photos relating to Nature & the Environment in the UK, from animals to a beautiful view- use your imagination!
Please email your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
12 winning entries will feature in the 2019 calendar and our favourite image will win a £200 Amazon vouchers together with a £250 photography equipment voucher.
This is an open photography competition. The selected winning 12 photographs will be used in the 2019 SciQuip calendar.
Everyone is welcome to enter the competition whether amateur or professional, except those directly involved in the organisation and judging. You can enter up to 4 photographs per person.
SciQuip Nature Calendar 2019 - Photo competition general rules
• The competition is open to UK residents only (including residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man).
• Entrants under the age of 18 years need to have parent or guardian consent to enter. Parents/guardians agree to the competition rules, terms and conditions as set out herein on behalf of the entrant.
• Photographs entered must be taken in the UK, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
• Photographs of domestic animals (i.e. pets), zoo animals and cultivated plants are not eligible.
• Images of British Wildlife in captivity are also not eligible.
• Entrants can submit up to four photos in total in colour or black and white.
• Entrants must include their name, address and contact telephone number (daytime). When emailing the image please save the file using your full name.
• Entries should be emailed to email@example.com
• The competition closes at midnight on Friday 19th October 2018. Entries received after this date and time will not be considered.
• SciQuip cannot accept any responsibility for any technical problems of any kind, which may result in any entry being lost or delayed.
• SciQuip accepts no responsibility for entries which are lost or corrupted during upload.
• Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted and no feedback on any entry will be provided.
• Winners will be required to submit their original high-resolution digital files. These files should be of sufficient quality to reproduce to the following specifications: At 300dpi, landscape - 3800 x 2000 pixels, portrait – 2200 x 3600 pixels
• Pictures must not have been published in any other calendar or similar publication.
• No wildlife habitats should be harmed or unduly disturbed in the process of taking photographs.
• SciQuip and its judges reserve the right to exclude any image they believe may have been excessively treated so as to alter its authenticity.