ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
SciQuip Conductivity Meter – Pocket EC Meter
- Mid range pocket conductivity tester is equipped with a standard platinum sensor.
- 1 point push-button calibration allowing the use of custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Auto-Power Off helps conserve battery life.
- Replaceable electrode module reduces maintenance and replacement cost.
- Waterproof to ensure complete protection in harsh environment.
The SciQuip pocket conductivity meter as a µS/cm range specifically aimed at tap water and waste water, pools and aquariums, aquaculture and hydroponics along with the beverage and other industrial applications. With an extra tough carry case as standard, the conductivity meter is also supplied with calibration solution and batteries.
|Calibration Points||1 Point|
|Temperature Coefficient||2% / °C|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (8 minutes after last key pressed)|
|Power Requirements||3×1.5V “G13A” Batteries – providing 150h battery life|
Write a review of SciQuip Conductivity Meter – Pocket EC Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.