SciQuip Portable Precision Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensation improve the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, concentration units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer’s USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
|Dissolved Oxygen Specification|
|Range||0.00~20.00mg/L (or ppm)|
|Calibration Points||1 or 2 points|
|Temperature Compensation||0~50°C, 32~122°F, Automatic|
|Pressure Correction||60.0~112.5kPa, 450~850mmHg|
|% Saturation of Oxygen Specification|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Connector||6-pin Mini Plug|
|Power Requirements||3×1.5V “AA” Batteries|
|Battery Life||Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)|
Write a review of SciQuip Portable Precision Dissolved Oxygen Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.