SciQuip Precision Benchtop pH/mV/ORP/°C/°F Meter
The SciQuip Precision benchtop pH meter features a 5 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation with an accuracy of 0.002pH. This compact and highly accurate meter is ideal for water and waste water treatment, research and education, environmental and agricultural monitoring, drinking water and cosmetics analysis and much more.
- High accuracy benchtop pH meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Selectable pH buffer standards (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
- Automatic electrode slope display helps you decide whether to replace sensor.
- Automatic temperature compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
- Calibration due reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Single point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
- Relative and absolute millivolt measurements provide accurate ORP readings.
- Stability indicator shows current measurement status automatically.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows zero point offset and slope of the electrode.
- Help message as an operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the pH buffer standards, calibration points, resolutions, stability conditions, temperature units, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
|Resolution||0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH|
|Calibration Points||1 to 5 points|
|Calibration Solutions||USA, NIST, DIN Standards|
|Temperature Compensation||0~100°C, 32~212°F|
|Compensation Mode||Manual or Automatic|
|Calibration Points||1 point (Only for Relative mV mode)|
|Calibration Range||Measured value ±10°C|
|Temperature Units||°C or °F|
|Hold Function||Manual or Automatic|
|Stability Conditions||Low or High|
|Calibration Due||0 to 31 days|
|Power Off||Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes)|
|Memory||Stores up to 500 data sets|
|Output||USB Communication Interface|
|Power Requirements||DC5V, using AC adapters, 220VAC/50Hz|
Write a review of SciQuip Precision Benchtop pH/mV/ORP/°C/°F Meter
Get in touch with us on 01939 234222
Need further assistance or can't find what you're looking for? Please complete all details of your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.